Committed to You
Let us count the ways we are committed to you and more:
- Committed to well-reasoned, insightful advice
- Committed to incomparable personal service
- Committed to industry leading, skillfully negotiated cost-effective solutions
- Committed to an independent approach
- Committed to the entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed to NOT using a “one-size fits all approach”
- Committed to building long-term relationships
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Experience our client health and wellness program…
- Let’s have lunch
- Go to an event
- Play a round of golf
Our clients like how unbuttoned, approachable, and easy to work with we are.
Our company stands by our “Compassion Component,” in which we donate a portion of our profits to organizations that support and feed the world’s starving children. We are actively involved with multiple charitable organizations, including:
- Compassion International
- Child Hope
- World Vision
- Living Water
- Opportunity International
- International Justice Mission
- NCGA Youth-On-Course Program
In addition, for every new client to Clark 401k Consulting, LLC we will sponsor a child through Compassion International.
At Clark 401k Consulting, LLC we provide a no-obligation free analysis of your 401(k) plan.
We provide the plan sponsor with three complimentary reports that evaluate your company’s fiduciary process, plan design, and the retirement readiness of your participants.
- Fi360 Global Fiduciary Insights – this includes fiduciary score methodology to determine potential deficiencies and courses of action.
- Scouting Report – this report gathers key information about your company’s 401(k) plan and outlines areas worth exploring to ensure important elements for a successful plan are being addressed.
- ERISA Audit – this report evaluates your 401k plan to ERISA requirements.